Gluten Free Bread - Udi's Copycat


Since discovering that I couldn't ever eat gluten again, I've tried a few gluten free bread recipes. I had so many failures, and got so frustrated, that I accepted that I just wouldn't be able to make a homemade bread ever again....and I didn't attempt for nearly a year.
I found a recipe (through Pinterest, of course) for Udi's copy-cat bread, and I pinned it, but I still didn't want to try it...those alternative flours are expensive and I hate experimenting and failing when using them!

So, the recipe sat on my boards, looking pretty, but untried.
Then I decided it was time to actually TRY some of the recipes I'd pinned, and I knew I could no longer put this off.




 

Let me just say, I'm SO glad I tried one last time to make a gluten free bread. I literally started to cry (YES, CRY) when I bit into this, because I was so happy. I didn't think I'd ever eat any kind of bread again EVER, and this, my friends, was an experiment that turned out!

   

I like this BETTER than Udi Bread, and it's cheaper to make than to buy, which makes it, you know...Better on a Budget! :-)

             
     

To get the recipe, head on over to Extraordinary Life's blog...because she deserves full credit for this fabulous recipe.

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save Money On Your Car/Auto Insurance

5 Ways We Saved in January

Naturally Frugal Lifestyle - We All Do It